The Adele & Dale Young Education Technology Center
Table of Contents for this page:
- What is the YETC?
- YETC Resources for USU faculty and students
- Where is the YETC located?
- Who can use the YETC?
- When is the YETC open for business?
The YETC serves as the technology integration and resource center for the Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services at Utah State University. It contains student open-access computer facilities, a K-12 curriculum materials library, a NASA Educator Resource Center, as well as collections of educational technology products. The YETC also provides assistance with networking, computer troubleshooting, and web services to the college. Overall, the YETC's mission is to provide the resources and training to help our student effectively utilize technology resources in their profession.
Nearly all of the links below require a username and password. The password is available only to current USU students and faculty. Please drop by the YETC and ask for it. You'll need your USU activity card.
- Clipart collection - clipart images online for patron use.
- Fonts - access to thousands of fonts for PCs and Mac computers
- Free Resources - free computer software (both Mac and PC), eBooks, children's stories, and more!
- K-12 Curriculum Materials - A large collection of K-12 textbooks, teachers editions, blackline masters, multimedia, manipulatives, and more. View materials by Title or by Publisher.
- Lesson Plans and Units
- Multimedia Collections
- NASA Educator Resource Center - Educational materials from NASA
- Printable teaching aids (also look at public domain teaching aids)
- Professional Books Collection (click on Library Catalog)
- Reavis Reading Area from Phi Kappa Delta
- Training opportunities, how-to's, and step-by-step materials
- USU Student Open-Access Computer Lab
- YETC Employee Resources
The YETC is located in room 170 of the Emma Eccles Jones Building at Utah State University. (see labmap.pdf)
- USU Students, Staff, and Faculty: Valid USU card required to enter and use.
- Anyone: may access and use the NASA Educator Resource Center materials (including parents that homeschool their children).
Fall Semester 2016 (August 29 - December 16)
Day of the Week Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8:00 AM 8:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM 10:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM 10:00 PM Thursday 8:00 AM 10:00 PM Friday 8:00 AM 8:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM 4:00 PM Sundays and Holiday Weekends Closed Closed