NASA and Related Websites...
TeacherLINK Blog - Thousands of posts that link to websites, resources, grants, tutorials, and more that would be particularly interesting to educators. We've added many NASA opportunities and sites. Just use "NASA" as a search keyword.
Aerospace Education Links from JACO Aerospace (Thanks to Ms. Lee's class for the suggestion!)
CORE - NASA Central Operation of Resources for Educators - The NASA Central Operation of Resources for Educators (CORE), established in cooperation with Lorain County Joint Vocational School, serves as the worldwide distribution center for NASA-produced multimedia materials. For a minimal charge, CORE will provide a valuable service to educators unable to visit one of the NASA Educator Resource Centers by making NASA educational materials available through its mail order service.
Cosmic Times - a historical retrospective showing how astronomy changes on human timescales.
Earth Observatory: The purpose of NASA's Earth Observatory is to provide a freely-accessible publication on the Internet where the public can obtain new satellite imagery and scientific information about our home planet. The focus is on Earth's climate and environmental change.
Enclyclopedia Astronautica - An encyclopedia of information about space, spacecraft, astronauts, history of spaceflight, and much more!
Mission Geography - Mission Geography is curriculum support materials that link the content, skills, and perspectives of Geography for Life: The National Geography Standards with the missions, research, and science of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
NASA Centers and Field Facilities
- Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, CA
- Dryden Flight Research Center, Edwards, CA
- Glenn Research Center at Lewis Field, Cleveland, OH
- Goddard Institute for Space Studies, New York, NY
- Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, CA
- Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX
- Kennedy Space Center, FL.
- Langley Research Center, Hampton, VA
- Marshall Space Flight Center, Huntsville, AL
- Stennis Space Center, MS
- Wallops Flight Facility, Wallops Island, VA
- White Sands Test Facility, White Sands, NM
- Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate
- Exploration Systems Mission Directorate
- Science Mission Directorate
- Space Operations Mission Directorate
NASA Human Spaceflight - NASA's own site pertaining to all things dealing with spaceflight.