Do you want to know how to name lists?
1. Press the [STAT] button and [ENTER] on [1:] [Edit].
2. Make sure that a list title is black highlighted. Press the [2nd] and then the [DEL] button in order to insert a new list.
3. Now, the calculator automatically thinks you want to alphabetically name a new list... so do it!
4. You should look for the green letters above each button, and press the appropriate buttons to name your list.
5. For instance, if you want to name your list "KARA", press the [(] button, then the [MATH] button, then the [*] button, then the [MATH] button in order to get KARA to appear as a list name.
6. Once your list is named, you can input any data you wish!