- Understand patters, relations, and functions.
- Use mathematical models to represent and understand quantitative relationships.
- Create and use representations to organize, record, and communicate mathematical ideas.
- Unifying Concepts:
- evidence, models, and explanation;
- change, constancy, and measurement.
- Physical Science:
- light, heat, electricity, and magnetism;
- structure and properties of matter.
- Science and Technology:
- abilities of technological design;
- understandings about science and technology.
- History and Nature of Science:
- science as a human endeavor;
- nature of scientific knowledge.