Want more information about the Afterschool Universe program? In addition to the information on our live site, there are several ways you can find out more about our program.
Join Our Mailing List
You can join our listserv to receive news and updates about Afterschool Universe and stay informed about new features and any changes in the program. You can subscribe here (https://lists.nasa.gov/mailman/listinfo/afterschool-universe-news).
Interact with the Afterschool Universe Community
In addition to the announcement listserv, we also have an online community site where you can share questions, ideas, experiences, and interact with our trainers and other Afterschool Universe implementers about the program. The following are instructions for how to request an account on the community site:
- Visit the site: http://www.afterschooluniverse.net
- Click on "Register" in the upper right-hand corner, under the squares.
- Fill out the registration form - we'll review the details and give you access to the site.
- You'll get an email once you're approved, and then you can log in and start posting!
Feel free to post a new topic if you've got something to talk about, or post a reply to someone else's topic. We wish you luck as you implement the program. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Email the Afterschool Universe Team
The Afterschool Universe team consists of:
- Anita Krishnamurthi, Project Lead
- Sarah Eyermann, Project Coordinator
- Sara Mitchell, Education Specialist
- Pat Tyler, Webmaster
As Project Coordinator, Sarah Eyermann (Sarah.E.Eyermann@nasa.gov) handles all communication regarding Afterschool Universe. Send her an email with any questions you may have about the program.
Please Note - We will respond to only those questions that pertain to the Afterschool Universe program. We will not answer general questions about astronomy. Please visit the Ask-An-Astrophysicist page for general questions about astronomy.