After celebrating Korean Children's Day by participating in as many activities as
possible, students will be able to:
1. Prepare and present a three to five minute summary of a researched topic.
2. Create a picture of or poem about something they can celebrate about themselves.
3. Recognize that countries have celebrations unique to them.
4. List some differences between traditional American and traditional Korean food.
5. Create a class mural depicting what they have learned about Korea.
1. Summaries presented by students will be assessed.
2. Celebrating Me! creations will be assessed.
3. Class mural will be assessed.