TeacherLINK, an online teacher resource for educators and students, is provided as a free public service by Utah State University's Adele and Dale Young Education Technology Center (the YETC) and Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services.
What will you find at TeacherLINK?
Teacher Resources - Free teacher resources such as TeacherLINK's Treasures for Teachers, units, lesson plans, worksheets, multimedia files, etc. Many of these are produced by students in the College of Education and Human Services at Utah State University.
YETC Resources - Resources that are available only to Utah State University's College of Education and Human Services students and faculty. These require a username and password, which can be obtained at the YETC.
NASA Educator Resources - Free teacher resources such as units, lesson plans, posters, lithographs, collaboration opportunities, etc., which NASA provides to educators. The YETC serves Utah teachers as a NASA Educator Resource Center.
Utah State University College of Education & Human Services - The Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services has a reputation for innovation and productivity. With a land grant mission, we have long been committed to quality teaching, outreach, and generating new knowledge.
Home - This is the first of five links contained in every TeacherLINK banner (top of each page). The Home link will return you to this page.
Nathan Smith, Director of Technology for the College of Education & Human Services at Utah State University, is the webmaster for TeacherLINK. For contact information, please click here...
Utah State University students, we would love to acquaint you with the resources available in the Adele & Dale Young Education Technology Center (the YETC). You can get a quick overview by looking at the YETC Flyer - than you'll want to visit the YETC resources page of TeacherLINK.
Also, check out our monthly newsletter filled with educational resources and technology!
Have a look at these recent educational resources on TeacherLINK's blog!
Please note that free apps usually will not remain free for long. If you find they are now paid apps - they were free when I last checked them. Please check the TeacherLINK blog for the newest posts.
- Free iOS App: Touch and Learn - Emotions
- Free iOS & Android App: Awesome Eats
- Free iOS App: Feel Electric! (Sesame Street)
- Free iOS App: +ION- (Science - polyatomic ions)
- Free iOS App: Physics 101 Calculator
- Free iOS App: Atom-Builder
- Free iOS App: Prism Lab
- Free iOS App: ReactionFlash (Chemistry)
- Free iOS App: VideoScience
- Free iOS App - Scotland's Big Five (Animals, Natur...
- Free iOS App - Mitosis (Biology)
- Free iOS & Android App - Promega (Science Tools)
- Free iOS App - HudsonAlpha iCell (Biology)
- Free iOS App - SPARKvue (data collection app for P...
- Free iOS App - Lab Timer
- Free iOS App - Laboratory Timer
- Free iOS App: Kaymbu (iPad-based teacher documenta...
- 7 awards of more than $5K each for using data coll...
- Free iOS App - Marco Polo Weather
- Announcing Drive for Education: The 21st century b...
- Google Adds Unlimited Storage Space for Students